Dec 7, 2009

Favorite stuff at the moment! Nov '09

Yup, Decided to join the 'Favorites of the Month' club :) I may have done this once before but can't remember :/ Oh well, here is mine for the month of November! As you can see, I have alot of faves....

1. Loreal Bare Naturale Mascara
2. Revlon Colorstay foundation for combo skin in Natural Tan
3. Jordana Lipstick in Wink
4. Wet N Wild Silk blush in Pearlescent Pink (one of my HG blushes)
5. Tropez Bronzer w/gold shimmer
6. MAC Moisture Lush Cream *because it's been so cold outside and this is so creamy and comforting!*
7. no name Brownish Bronze eyeshadow in a Sephora pot (I'm thinking I bought it at Fallas?)
8. Prescriptives Camo concealer in Medium
9. Sallygirl eyeshadow in Espresso *I love wearing neutral shades for winter*
10. Stila black gel eyeliner (love it for a smudged upper lashline)
11. Physicians Formula mineral wear powder (love love love a flawless airbrushed look!)
12. MAC MSF Refined
13. MAC lipgloss Consume Me
14. Bonne Bell liplites
15. Sally Hansen lip inflation in Sheer Blush
16. Zoya Hot Lips in Minx

Let me know if you have any questions! Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. love the faves...I think wetnwild products are very overlooked..they're little inexpensive treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice list! I think the stila smudge pots are one to try!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, they work for you and are a full range of affordable to high-end products! I love the MSF, blush, random eye shadow, and that lipstick is hot!

    I hope to get a match for the Revlon Colorstay Foundation soon and test it out.
    I've heard great things about it, but I just can never tell how to match drugstore foundation without sampling it first. Do you know of a site where I can find a match?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete