Mar 10, 2012

February Shopping

A month full of Pink and Red mostly to celebrate Valentines Day, I was actually getting tired of it! But I did find some cute pencil bags and somehow suckered myself into getting the Nicole by Opi nail polish with the hearts. I found the new NYC lipstick very interesting. Wet n wild 'blue' eyeliner was on clearance and I picked up another NYX shadow pencil in Milk. The Avon balm was complimentary after I placed a jewerly haul, I mean order :)

-Revlon np 'Tangerine'
-Sephora np 'That's my Fuchsia Husband'
-Nicole np 'Have a Heart'
-Petites np 'Craze'
-NYC lipstick
-NYX Jumbo eye pencil 'Milk'
-WnW Liquid eyeliner 'Blue'
-Avon lip balm



The new MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick is divine. I also couldn't resist the clearance items on Urban Decay's website...I registered my email before I placed my order and wind up getting a 10% off coupon! I got the Fun Palette along with the 24/7 shadow pencil stash, and a 24/7 pencil in Woodstock, and a sample.


Fun Palette includes eyeshadows: Woodstock, Baked, Uzi, Sin, Flipside, and Psychedelic Sister
1 24/7 pencil in Oilslick and a deluxe UDPP.

Pencil Stash colors: Clash, Sin, Juju, Rehab, and Delinquent

Sample is Afterglow blush in Quickie...

I changed one of my Sephora cards to match my birthday for February so I could take advantage of this years Sephora Birthday gift which is 2 deluxe samples of Sugar lip balm. I did it this way because I am afraid it will run out before my real birthday in July.

I have more but the picture got deleted :( Will share next time :)




2 comments: